Monday, September 9, 2013

Being yourself

Don't wait too long to pursue your dreams. There will never a perfect time other than this moment. Dreaming of the perfect scenario is all fun and games but fighting for your passion is what really counts. 
You can achieve great things. You can be great. You are great. Don't let others tell you differently.

What are you dreams? What are you doing right now in order for them to come true?

Don't be afraid to be different, and by being different I mean be yourself. Show the world what it looks like to love your style and chase your dreams. As awesome as it sounds to be just like someone else like a celebrity, I don't want to be someone who lives in another persons shadow. I don't want to be compared to someone else because I have similarities that are so close. I want to be me. I want to show the world what being Emily is all about. 

Now live each day wherever you are whether that is school or work. 

Being a dreamer is hard, but in the end it can be beautiful. 

Kiss Kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment